The Charles Schridde Gallery is a beautiful, private event and art exhibition space attached to our restaurant.
The Schridde gallery can be reserved day or evening for private events whatever the occasion!
Gallery rental fee during business hours is $65/per hour. When business is closed $85/per hour (fee includes restaurant and gallery when closed)
To rent Gallery on Saturdays for more than two hours from 8 am-2:00 pm, a food cost of $400 is required which does not include rentals or service fees. Additional information will be included after specifics are discussed.
Rental of the gallery is available anytime except for Sundays from 7 am-2:30 pm. For a large event, there are exceptions.
Fill out the inquiry form below to begin your reservation!
Your request has been sent to the restaurant
We will contact you soon.
The Charles Schridde Gallery
Gallery Reservation FAQs
- How many people can I invite to my event? The maximum capacity for the gallery is 45 people.
- Can I book an event outside of the normal Mimi's Bistro business hours? Yes!
- Can I bring my own decorations? Yes!
- Can I bring my own food? We do not allow you to bring in food for your event (with the exception of a birthday cake or something special). The gallery space is attached to our restaurant and we can provide what you need at your event.
- What are my options for food at my event? Mimi's has two food options for your event:
1) Catering buffet-style. See our Catering page for menu choices and more information.
2) Dinner service. Guests can order from a menu and our staff will serve plated entrees.
- Can I purchase the art in the gallery? Yes! Contact us for prices or questions and we will then connect you with the artist directly.
I'm an artist, can I show my artwork at this gallery? Yes.
Please, keep in mind that our shows are booked months in advance. Contact the restaurant for more information.